Carrie Madormo, RN, MPH
Anderson Continuing Education
Loose-Leaf Spiral Binding
- "Very detailed content. So many changes in the past year of Covid. Very educational, informative."
- "This should be required reading for all healthcare professionals and is an excellent summary of how NOT TO initially handle a pandemic. Very well done indeed"
- "Good overview of the pandemic from the onset, testing, disparities, and nursing. The references to the science/data in the literature were helpful. Very well done."
- "This course was the best one ever!"
- "Great course. Learned many things I was not aware of regarding the pandemic. Excellent presentation!"
This program is pre-approved by the Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) to provide continuing education credit to Certified Case Managers (CCMs).
This course is designed to meet the Florida Board of Nursing requirement to earn two contact hours in prevention of medical errors every renewal cycle.
The Pandemic is Ongoing: What Have We Learned So Far? Prevention of Medical Errors 2021
The purpose of this learning activity is to enable nurses to identify errors made, best practices identified, and resources for self-care during the COVID-19 pandemic.